Dates for your diary
Instructor training and key dates for 2018-19 season at Kendal Snowsports Club
SSE conference - Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th September 18
Kendal Snowsports Club Registration day - Sunday 2nd September 18
(Essential for re-registration with SSE)
- Welcome and SSE update
- H&S Essentials
- Break out session 1 - Lessons planning sessions
- Tea/Coffee break
- 20117-18 season review - Open session for all
- Taster session - A brief description of service
- Break out session 2 (4 groups)
- Ski/board binding settings and sign off
- Membership processes and till operations
- Slope operation during open sessions
- Training and qualifications
- Registration information review
- Review of taster sessions
- White board use
- Seasons key dates
Instructor First Aid Course - Staveley (According to our records 16 instructors need this training)
Monday 3rd September 7pm - Booking is online - Instructions to follow.
Instructor pre-season training (7.30 - 9.30pm)
- Tuesday 4th September
- Wednesday 5th September
- Thursday 6th September
- Tuesday 18th September (In KSC uniform please - Public on site)
Andy Jerram training 22nd /23rd September (Free to KSC instructors)
We are lucky to be able to offer a day of quality training to our instructors with top coach Andy Jerram. Andy is an old friend of Kendal Snowsports Club and his training days have been very popular with the instruction team. His laid back style and lack of jargon make for a fun and informative session. Andy is a full time ski teacher and coach in Morzine. He is an active BASI trainer and examiner and an SSE coach running courses at Tamworth. He brings a wealth of experience to his training.
Please book one of the two days with Bob Eastwood. Only if the places are not filled will we offer a second day to those who would like more.
Book with Bob Eastwood ASAP via firstname.lastname@example.org as places will fill up quickly.